If you really want to get ahead in your career, there are certain attitudes you should not adopt.
According to Richie Frieman, author of Reply All...And Other Ways to Tank Your Career, avoid becoming the following:
1. The Late Guy/Girl-always late and with an excuse
2. Keyboard Muscles-quick to send comments in nasty emails and tests you wouldn't say in person
3. The Office Clown-nothing is more inconsiderate than cracking jokes that make others uncomfortable.
4. The Office Drama Queen/King-always blowing small argument or situation out of proportion.
5. The Loud Talker
6. The Extreme Introvert
7. The Office Bully
And there also are a few things you can do to ace the job interview:
1. Recon and Research-know all about the company beforehand
2. Be On Time
3. Details Matter-Tell all that's relevant so they remember you
4. Dress for the job you want
5. Check Your Ego at the Door
6. Don't overdo cologne or perfume.
7. Say Thank You-as you leave, and later in a note.